In an effort to get outside, I decided to take Emily on another hike up the hill behind our house. I had a few videos until I realized they appear sideways since I was holding the camera wrong. So, I will keep you from getting dizzy and you'll just have to trust that she is a very good climber. No complaining :). Whenever I'd pick her up she would say "walk" which interpreted means "I want to walk instead of being carried." Here are a few pictures of our walk. The hike is nice because the views are excellent.


Lastly, we have a Christmas tree. Fake, but it'll do the job this year since Emily is still too young to really understand and anticipate Christmas. I thought I'd never do it since we never had fake trees growing up. Oh well. Maybe next year we'll get a real one.
4 comments:
love the hiking & the crawling! your girls are getting older each day! glad you had a good thanksgiving. we did too. we hung out at my grandparents a lot and with my sister. it was fun. love the christmas tree! we put up ours too... and don't worry, ours is fake too! : )
I like real trees, too! There's nothing like the smell of a fresh Christmas tree! We inherited Gma's tree so we put that up every year, but I think we'll have two again this year - one for upstairs and one for downstairs.
A Christmas tree!!! Hurray!!!
You are such a wonderful mother! I miss you so much and think of you often!
Post a Comment