We had a family in our ward take pictures for us a couple of weeks ago. It was way too cold to be outside taking pictures without coats, but I think they turned out beautiful nonetheless. It was a short and sweet session, and here are a couple of Emily.


This past Saturday, we went to breakfast with Santa for our ward primary activity. We have been reading books about Santa, and prepped her that morning to be excited about seeing Santa. When we got to the house, she was a little hesitant, but still went up on his knee with my help. She had water in her eyes, but I think it was quick enough that she didn't cry. He gave her a candy cane, and she was all better!

3 comments:
the new pics look so good! i can't wait to see more of them. looks like santa was fun too. glad to see an update. talk to you soon! i wrote you on facebook today too!
What a beautiful family! I need to take the red eye out of the Santa picture...
We just got your Christmas card yesterday! Love the family pics!
Post a Comment