Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Laughing

This is the best I have recorded.... Enjoy.


2 comments:

jessH said...

So cute!

How are you doing Anne? Everyone feeling better this week? I hope so! I have been so busy with babysitting after work everyday. Wow. 8 kids is a lot and their are two 3 year olds and 2 one year olds! Their aunt and myself are watching them... and its like 2 people aren't even enough : ) haha. Plus most of all the little kids are sick. So that adds to the screaming! I've been taking my vitamins like crazy. Oh, and HCG is still working. This is my 7th day and I've lost 6 pounds. Its not easy... but hopefully worth it in the end! Send me an email sometime. Easier than writing on your blog. jessica dot hedgepeth at g mail dot com. Hope you have a great day!

thorkgal said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you I got her giggling last night. It was so cute! I was rolling a ball to her and she thought it was the funniest thing. I love when babies laugh, it's the best.