This past week and a half has been difficult, but we have really bonded! While Ryan was gone for work these past couple of weeks, we have all come down with colds. Emily has only wanted to watch movies...specifically Snow White. She barely got it for her birthday from Daddy, and I think it was the best gift ever! She wants to watch it ALL DAY long! She even sings, "I'm wishing, I'm wishing, find me today!" Audrey also enjoys watching movies... which is nice.

Nothing makes me happier than hearing Audrey stop crying while I am doing the dishes. I stop and check on her to find Emily is playing with her and making her happy!!! Yay! It begins!

Emily got to open one more gift for her birthday! A beautiful princess crown and wand from Aunt Marisa and her fiance Gaetano! Thanks!

Here is a video of Audrey to enjoy... She is now rolling over, but not on this video. I can't seem to catch it!
2 comments:
such cute girls! sad they were sick, but glad they are starting to feel better. they need to get better soon so we can babysit! i'm sure you'll be needing it after this week : )
So cute. I love them girls. I can't believe they like Snow White, the which is so scary.
Post a Comment