Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Our Little Girls

Audrey is becoming more mobile. She is almost to the point of turning over but I think it will be another week or so. Here is a video of her up and looking around. I caught a picture of her smile but she was moving so it is a little fuzzy.





Yesterday we had my work party at the local aquatic center. We were afraid Emily wasn't going to be too happy considering our last two pool adventures. We tried to ingrain in her mind beforehand how fun it would be. Luckily she was up to walking around in the shallow areas. When I tried to take her deeper, the cold water going up to her chest made her unhappy to say the least so I had to pick her up. However, we kept going back and after awhile she got used to it. She even went down the big slide with mom and dad many times. I caught a video of her coming down with mom. Too bad the video quality is lacking. Maybe Santa will be nice to us this year.






1 comment:

Lita60plus said...

So very cute! I haven't seen Emily wear that bathing suit! I'm glad she was willing to get wet!