Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A visit from Reagan


We had visitors. Nora came to Utah and on her way down to California she stopped at our place. We were able to meet our nephew Reagan who lives in Washington D.C. He's a cute little boy and we were glad they stopped by. Here are some pictures of them and a few older ones of Emily.

Reagan is 10 months but is heavier than Emily. However, I think Emily still has him beat on height by maybe an inch. Not for long. Here he is next to Audrey. He wasn't thrilled to be held on his back.


Emily was very nice and gave Reagan hugs. I love how she'll rest her head on your shoulder and give you a few pats with her arms.


Emily has learned to say "cheese" for the camera. However, I don't know if it is an improvement from before since she exaggerates the facial expressions. Cute though.


Emily loves to walk around in mommy's shoes. I have been impressed with how well she does. She has even put mine on and feels like a big girl. This has got to be one of my favorite pictures yet with her cool glasses and big girl shoes.


Here are some videos. The second video is Emily talking on the phone. I wanted to show this so you can see what she sounds like when she does talk. Normally when she says she wants to talk to you on the phone and she hears voices on the other end, she becomes silent. We tell her to say hello but she'll just wave.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics! so fun to have visitors.

Gaetano and Marisa said...

awwww they are sooooooo cute! i have the cutest little nieces and nephews EVER!! reagan is such a stud!!

thorkgal said...

Cousins... Hurray!!! To bad we weren't there to see them too.
BTW, thanks for taking the time to come by and see us. I know it wasn't easy. Hopefully next time we won't be as frazzled and out of our heads.

Anonymous said...

when can you send emily to come stay with us for a while??? how about thanksgiving??

Lita60plus said...

I can look at these pictures over and over again!! Reagan is so BIG and quite nonchalant. Emily is so sweet and expressive - I loved the picture and video of her giving Reagan a hug!

renan said...

OMG! Igot to say these are the cutest grandchildren ever!!!

Anonymous said...

i can't tell you how many pieces of chocolate i have eaten today! thanks a lot! haha. our blog is

www.landonandjessica.blogspot.com