It was a wonderful weekend! Ryan's brother Cary and his family and my sister Evy and her family stayed in our home. The rest of my family stayed with my Uncle Rees and his family. On Friday, we went to the splash pad downtown. The kids loved it and didn't want to go home.
On Sunday, we all went to church at 9:00 and then had the blessing at our house at 2:30. We then had a great Ham dinner. We were sad when the day ended and family went home! Thank you to everyone for helping make this weekend amazing!
It really was a fun weekend! I was happy all my daughters and 2 of my brothers and their families there!I enjoyed seeing Ryan's parents again and getting to know his brother and family better! But best of all, I loved being with my beautiful and charming granddaughters!
Looks like a great time! Wish we could have been there-- although I'm sure you had enough people in your house! : ) Cute, cute. Well, this week is going to be crazy for us-- trying to catch up on homework and stuff. Although, I think we're still going to go to the marriage class tomorrow night. Hope to see you there!
5 comments:
It really was a fun weekend! I was happy all my daughters and 2 of my brothers and their families there!I enjoyed seeing Ryan's parents again and getting to know his brother and family better! But best of all, I loved being with my beautiful and charming granddaughters!
Looks like a great time! Wish we could have been there-- although I'm sure you had enough people in your house! : ) Cute, cute. Well, this week is going to be crazy for us-- trying to catch up on homework and stuff. Although, I think we're still going to go to the marriage class tomorrow night. Hope to see you there!
YaY! We usually miss out on events in your family. I'm so glad we were able to crash the party. :)
Wish we could've been there! Looks like fun. You and Ryan make beautiful little girls!
Wow, those were great pictures! and Audrey looks just so cute!!!
Post a Comment