Oooooh I like that maternity dress! Whoever bought it for you has good taste. I can't wait till the baby gets here!-Nora
Awww! Emily is so cute! There's a pic of Evrick that's kinda similar to that one- he LOVES wearing sunglasses. haha Your belly is getting so big! I love it! That means the baby is coming soon!
You can't have the baby yet! You need to get more wear out of that cute dress!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oooooh I like that maternity dress! Whoever bought it for you has good taste. I can't wait till the baby gets here!
-Nora
Awww! Emily is so cute! There's a pic of Evrick that's kinda similar to that one- he LOVES wearing sunglasses. haha Your belly is getting so big! I love it! That means the baby is coming soon!
You can't have the baby yet! You need to get more wear out of that cute dress!
Post a Comment