Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 16, 2010

One of Emily's favorite spots is on the bench next to the fireplace. She's a good little climber. She'll also climb up on her mini stroller in awkward positions where I think she's going to tip over, but hasn't yet. Yesterday she made it up a couple steps on the ladder. As of this point, she hasn't really had a bad fall so I think her level of fear is not quite sufficient for her abilities. Oh well. Here is a new picture and video in case you're interested. (or else why would you be reading this?:)

Here is a video of Emily playing with her friend Alanis. She definitely gets into the music. At church when she hears a song she'll start directing and sway back and forth.

1 comment:

Lita60plus said...

She's got the rythmn! What a doll! I love watching her!