This past Thursday was my birthday. 27 on the 27th. We went out to eat at Benja's which was very good and came back home for cake (cherry cheesecake). We had another couple over for the celebration and Emily decided to act shy as you can see below.

Emily is learning quick. She knows a lot of alphabet and numbers. Here are some animal noises she knows. Some of them are quiet so you might have to turn up the volume to hear them all.
3 comments:
She is so smart! It must be b/c she is related to me. : )I can't wait till Reagan can talk.
That is the cutest thing to watch and listen to!! I can tell she has a great teacher!
OMG!!! AMAZING! Seriously Anne that is incredible. Evrick doesn't know any of those. You are a better teacher then me... I am jealous!
Post a Comment