

Here is a video of her playing soccer...She is ready for dress-up... She enjoys going into my closet and bringing out my shoes to try on. She is finally getting the hang of it. You may also notice her new necklace from one of her friends- although she still wears the other ones as well.
She understands quite a bit of what I am saying these days. When I say "let's go change your diaper," or "let's go take a bath," she stops whatever she is doing and runs to the stairs. When I ask her if she wants a drink or a snack, she runs to the kitchen. I don't get much caught on camera, but here is a simple example of her understanding... she knows what a cat says.
2 comments:
We finally saw the videos and we love them! Emily is so smart! She must get it from the Disner side of the family. Give her a hug and a big kiss from us!
How cute. She is growing up so fast.
Post a Comment