Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our New Home and Project....

Here are a few pictures of the house that we just bought. I hesitated to put these pictures up, since I really don't know how I am going to do with choosing paint and flooring and such. I just don't know how good it will really look afterwards. We obviously need to put quite a bit of work into it! The pictures actually don't look as bad as it is in person...

This is a picture of one of the rooms upstairs.
The kitchen- obviously...
The living room...
Master bedroom...
master bathroom...

Upstairs loft thing...

This isn't the whole house, but YIKES!! We have a lot of work to do before me move in on the 7th of November! Of course, not everything will be done, but hopefully the cleaning, painting, and flooring will be done. Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Gaetano and Marisa said...

I want to come help you! I'll come for a weekend, yeah?

Christine said...

How fun! You're still in St George right?