Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

1st Birthday!

We celebrated Emily's birthday last night even though she turns 1 tomorrow. Long Story. Anyways, here are some pictures and videos of what you missed... I decided to make a cake that looked like a dog. I thought I did a pretty good job, but Ryan told me it looked like a dog with chicken pox. I really wanted Emily to try my favorite cake (Rainbow chip frosting on top of Rainbow Chip or Funfetti cake).











2 comments:

Gaetano and Marisa said...

oh my goodness!! that has to be the most adorable cake ever, anne! it reminds me of the bunny cake Mom once made for me. You guys did a great job! i liked her little stroller too :-)

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

She is so precious! I just love how she was so dainty with the cake. Seems like it wasn't so long ago our first was turning one. Enjoy the memories.