Audrey and Emily enjoyed going on a hike with Daddy this past Saturday evening.
We went to the Staheli Farm pumpkin patch this past Friday evening, and then went out to dinner. They both enjoyed the "horse" swings. Although they both tried the corn slide, Emily ended up going many times after. Audrey was okay with one time!
They also had a blast on the jumping pillow with daddy.
We finally carved our pumpkin now that daddy is back in town with us! I drew the design from an idea online, and daddy carved it. The girls didn't want to participate with cleaning the pumpkin out, so they enjoyed some hot chocolate while we did the work. We also enjoyed eating the traditional roasted pumpkin seeds afterwards.
2 comments:
What a fun month for you guys! The girls look like they had a blast!!
I busted up laughing when I watched Audrey going down the slide!! She was also so cute on the jumping balloon. What a fun place!
Post a Comment