Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Upgrade to the van




We've upgraded to a van from our Ford Focus. I've been looking for the past month and finally had someone go to the auction and this is what he picked up for me. It was a good deal and hopefully it lasts a long time since it only has 28K miles. I was second guessing doing a blog on our new car but I assume some of you will want to see it. It's a 2009 Nissan Quest SE and is fully loaded. I feel like I'm out of place with the leather but I think it was a good choice.

Here's Emily and Audrey enjoying their new ride!





3 comments:

Lita60plus said...

Wow! That's beautiful! So is that what we'll be traveling in to the wedding?!

Anne said...

haha. I thought it would be nice....:)

jessH said...

Nice! So roomy! Excited for you :)