Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day, we gave the little girls some candy and a princess doll.  Every time I went to Walmart, they would see these dolls and say, "Can we get this?"  Emily especially loves dressing and undressing them.  I got Ryan his See's candy and some homemade cards.  Emily did a great job on hers.  I was VERY surprised to see the roses on the table when I woke up in the morning!  I LOVE them.  They make me smile every time I pass by.




Here are some cute pictures of the girls.  Audrey was cuddling up to Emily after their naps, and I thought it was cute.  They found their bouncy seat in one of the closets one day, and Audrey LOVED it.  Emily would put her in and they would pretend Audrey was a baby.  This went on for days...









No comments: