Our Family
Thursday, December 1, 2011
November
Well, it has been a while since I have updated, but I don't have much to post. I forgot to show the pictures of the girls in their costumes, so enjoy here they are:
Time past, and now we are in December. During November, the girls went for a week to Grandma and Grandpa's house in California, while Ryan and I stayed at home- alone! I needed it pretty badly, and I much appreciate Marisa, too, for helping take care of the girls. Ryan and I then met up with them for Thanksgiving. When I first saw Audrey, she had no expression. She seemed to not know who I was. When I asked her to come to me, she held on to her Aunt Marisa and cried. :( I guess it is what I get... But, soon enough, she came back to me, and would not let me put her down like old times. Anyways, here are some other fun pics and a video to enjoy. The leaves in the back yard really came down last night! Emily loves to lie down in the leaves and just relax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment