Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 16, 2011

Emily LOVES to go to the temple. She wanted to go on Saturday, but we told her we would go the next day. Emily enjoys seeing the temple and going up and down the stairs. She also loves to see Jesus and listen to him. When it is time to go, she doesn't want to leave! Here are some pictures of Audrey, and a video of her walking!




3 comments:

Nora said...

what a cutie patutie! I can't wait to giver her a little squeeze when we see her next month. You are such a good Mom Anne and your girls are darling!

renan said...

Audrey looks so cute and pretty in pink!!!
I agree with Nora for a change Annie! You are a great mom!!!!! :)

renan said...

I don't know why I cannot see the videos, only the pictures, from my laptop. I'll have to go home and use the computer there today after work. Sad...