Every morning while eating breakfast I'd stare at a huge crack in my back patio cement. So here's what I did about it.

I thought this would be a project out of my abilities so I called a handy man to get an estimate which he gave at $600. This wasn't going to happen. So I looked into it myself and decided after watching a few videos online and doing price checks on supplies that I could do it myself for a reasonable cost. Here are a few photos of the freshly laid concrete. Handy man's estimate - $600. Do it myself - $170. And I even get to keep the nice new broom and hammer included in the price. Really it is not that difficult and I found a place to mix the concrete for me and let me use their tools for free which greatly reduced the time and overall cost.


Beyond that, here is a picture of the real reason you probably view our blog. Our chubby Audrey is doing very well. If her belly and legs remind you of yourself then it's probably time to hit the gym:). Audrey sits up easily now and is crawling around more easily. Last night I went in circles around in our living room helping her practice her crawling skills and she kept wanting to get the book I kept moving back for several minutes.
2 comments:
That is AWESOME Ryan! I can't believe you just taught yourself to do it and it turned out so perfectly! Jeremy never would've tried that. You must've gotten all the handyman genes!
Good job, Ryan! and Good job, Anne! That's some good milk you're feeding Audrey!
Post a Comment