Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Home

Here are a few more picture of our new home. We still have a lot to do as we will for several months. On a positive note, it gives me something to work on which I like. As for Anne, maybe not so much.
One side of our backyard
Here is a picture of the bedroom in the previous post that had red, blue, purple and green walls. Much better now in my opinion.

The master bedroom.
Here is the kitchen. This will be completed changed in about a month one the flooring, cabinets, counter tops and painting is completed.

Anne's parents came and spent a weekend cleaning making the place livable. No, we did not pose for this shot. Actual cleaning was taking place.

3 comments:

Dave and Erin said...

Ryan and Anne-

Congrats on the new home! What city are you living in now? It's been forever since we've talked to you two - I'm sure you know we have a daughter now as well.

David and Erin Glabe

Canes said...

What a cute house! It's so you! I know all that remodeling can be hard but it looks so great. Believe it or not, we have plans to overhaul all the rooms in our brand new house...just paint, furniture, fixtures and hardware. Anyway, I will call you cause we gotta talk!

thorkgal said...

Home owners! Great, I can't wait to visit! Ha ha I love it, it has character and you guys will do a great job bring it to life.