Even though it has been a month now since we had the reunion, I thought I'd add a few pictures since I really enjoyed it. On June 19
th through the 2
2nd we were in Mammoth Lakes, CA which is up near Yosemite. Anne's great grandpa (or great great?) built a cabin there back in the day. It is a beautiful place which I recommend to all. We/I went dirt biking and fishing and Anne joined on some hiking. I also saw my first bear which is what I was hoping for. Here are a few pictures. The
Blackledge's, friends of the
Disner's were up there as well and provided the dirt bikes which I was grateful for.





Here is a picture of Eric and myself attempting to paddle to our destination. Needless to say the raft is not for two adults. We had a picnic at one of the lakes (Horseshoe Lake). Below is Anne's attempt to keep Emily warm as it was somewhat cold still which was a nice break from St. George.


I also enjoyed some exercise chopping wood which is rather relaxing I might add. Definitely a nice way to get away from normal everyday things. This is right behind their cabin which is were we saw some deer and the bear. Too bad I don't have a picture of the cabin, maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment