For the weekend we went down to Tucson, AZ for Jared's baby blessing. It was quite the drive but we enjoyed it. Here are a few pictures of the trip. Sorry they are mostly all of me, but it appears as though Anne was letting me hold Emily most of the time.

The main reason for our exciting trip--Jared Bruce Johnson.

Byron enjoyed giving kisses, occasionally open mouthed as seen here.

The Grand Canyon. The first time I had been since I was very young. It is quite the view. Maybe we'll go camping and spend more time there in the future as we only did a quick drive through.


Below is a stopping point on our journey at what is called Marble Canyon. This is the view from the Navajo Bridge. The last time I was there I saw several tagged California Condors underneath the bridge. For the uniformed, the California Condor has the largest wingspan of any bird found in North America and is one of the heaviest. (According to wikipedia)
No comments:
Post a Comment