Emily's first time on my shoulders.
Emily says hello to all those not able to be in attendance.
The happy dad.
The men who stood in the circle. The bishop also stepped in.
The whole crew.
Emily's mother's side.
Emily's father's side.
Grandma Johnson. Grand-daughter #2.
Emily's favorite parent.
5 comments:
Love the humor;) Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing. We are really sad we were not able to make it, but looks like it was a great experience. Wow, already picking favorites, huh?;) Have a safe holiday season!
Wish we could've been there!
Anne! I can not believe how big she has gotten in the past month. Holy cow! She is adorable. I hope that things are going well. I sure do miss you. By the way, I still need to email you a few pics from the shower. email me so I have your address: michellelewis05 at hotmail.com
Nice try Ryan....Emily's favorite parent is probably the one that feeds her, changes her diapers, and stays up with her at night...that would have to be Anne...no question. Lo siento!!!!!
Hello I was reviewing the photo's on the blog and I thank this is a personal blog and if I'm intruing on your life I'm sorry if you were a friend I would say this I like the photo's and it looks like a loveinghome thank you for sharing them with me The blog I created is going good I have some new photo I posting on my blog of my R.H. Bearing Block I created for my Tandem double Acting engine I thank it make my blog better but I'm not shure so can you tell me what you thank of it on a scale of 1 to 5 wear would you put my blog and the photo and what do you thank would make it better
Post a Comment