Emily Anne Johnson was born at 4:52 p.m. MST and weighed 5 lbs 8oz. She was 18 inches long. Anne was able to have the baby naturally without any epidural so it was quite the experience:). I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Oh Anne! She is a sweet pretty little thing! Praise the Lord she was tiny since you went natural! Yow! You look far too beautiful for having just had a baby. Pretty girls, both of you. Um, did I mention that she is pretty? Because she is. Pretty.
Hey Anne! I'm glad you gave me your blog! I LOVE checking out everyone's blogs to stay in touch with what is going on. :) Your little girl is SO adorable! I'm jealous of you though...you're photogenic in every single photo on your blog, even after having a baby!! :) Congratulations!
2 comments:
Oh Anne! She is a sweet pretty little thing! Praise the Lord she was tiny since you went natural! Yow! You look far too beautiful for having just had a baby. Pretty girls, both of you.
Um, did I mention that she is pretty? Because she is. Pretty.
Hey Anne! I'm glad you gave me your blog! I LOVE checking out everyone's blogs to stay in touch with what is going on. :) Your little girl is SO adorable! I'm jealous of you though...you're photogenic in every single photo on your blog, even after having a baby!! :) Congratulations!
Post a Comment