Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Weekend

This Easter, Ryan and I went to Idaho. We left very early Saturday morning and arrived at his sister Corinne's apartment around 8:30. She had breakfast ready for us and then we hung out with the family until we decided to go bowling. Her kids are sooo cute. Then Corinne made a wonderful dinner for us...enchiladas! Ryan and I went to the Rexburg Temple that night at 6:45 with T'Jae and his family.



The next morning we went to T'Jae's farewell meeting and then to their house for a brunch.


After the brunch, Ryan and I went back to Corinne and Bryce's place to get our things and say good-bye. Before we left, we took pictures at the temple.




On our way home we stopped by Janet and Rick's house for Easter dinner in Lehi. We had such a wonderful dinner, and then we watched the movie, "Enchanted."

No comments: